The Ezekiel W. Cullen Society
The Ezekiel W. Cullen Society recognizes and celebrates University of Houston’s most generous individual donors, those whose lifetime giving reaches a minimum of $250,000. They are the alumni, parents and friends whose past support has played a sustaining role in improving the lives of countless people in our community and around the world who benefit from UH’s teaching, research and outreach programs. Their continued support guides and inspires as the University rises to meet the challenges of tomorrow and provide visionary leadership for the future.
Members receive designated courtesies, including:
- Induction lapel pin or brooch for each member
- Invitations to annual specially curated Cullen Series events and programs
- Preferred seating at select University wide events
- Periodic insider communication from University of Houston leadership
- Concierge service for setting up private campus tours
For further information about the Ezekiel W. Cullen Society, please contact Suzanne Mercier, Director, Ezekiel W. Cullen Society, at 713-743-1159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.