In Tempore Legacy Society
The In Tempore Legacy Society honors alumni and friends of the University of Houston System who have made lasting gifts through their estate plans or other planned gifts.
As the needs of our community and region evolve, the role of top tier, nationally competitive education intensifies. Member of the In Tempore Legacy Society have the opportunity to continue their impact and create a legacy beyond their lifetime — to help shape the future of our students, our UH System institutions, and our society.
Donors become members of the In Tempore Legacy Society when they notify us that one of the qualifying institutions (University of Houston, Houston Public Media, UH-Downtown, UH-Clear Lake, or UH-Victoria) is a part of their gift planning in any of the following ways:
- A beneficiary of a will or living trust
- A beneficiary of a retirement plan – IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- A beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- A beneficiary of your established charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
- A beneficiary of your donation of real estate or personal property
Members receive designated courtesies including:
- Membership certificate
- Two specially developed immersive events (fall and spring) to engage members with key areas of University interest
- Periodic insider communication from University of Houston leadership
For further information about the In Tempore Legacy Society, please contact Marc Laney, Manager, In Tempore Legacy Society, at 713-743-7191 or email@example.com.
For assistance in making a planned gift to benefit any qualifying institution please contact the Office of Gift Planning at 713-743-8680, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.