In Tempore Legacy Society
The In Tempore Legacy Society honors alumni and friends of the University of Houston System who have made lasting gifts through their estate plans.
Planning enhances all gifts. As the needs of our community and region evolve, the role of top tier, nationally competitive education intensifies. You have the opportunity to continue your impact and create a legacy beyond your lifetime that will help shape the future of our students, our institution and our society.
You qualify for membership in the In Tempore Legacy Society when you notify us that UH is a part of your estate plan in any of the following ways:
- Naming UH as a beneficiary of your will or living trust
- Naming UH as a beneficiary of your retirement plan-IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust to benefit UH
- Naming UH as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Donating real estate or personal property to benefit UH
Create a gift that has a lasting effect on the UH System, now and in time. For more information about membership, assistance in making a planned gift to benefit UH, or questions on named endowments, please call Office of Gift Planning at 713-743-8680, or e-mail email@example.com. The details of your gift will be kept confidential.