UH Vanguard Society
The UH Vanguard Society is University of Houston’s corporate donor recognition circle. The Society recognizes corporate benefactors who have given a total of $5 million or more to the University.
Member organizations receive designated courtesies including:
- Membership Induction event.
- Annual event matching corporate recruiters with high achieving UH students in an interactive and fun environment designed to encourage networking and gentle competition.
- Opportunity for University of Houston Vice Chancellor/Vice President of Research to visit company to exchange ideas about mutual collaboration.
- Periodic insider communication from University of Houston leadership.
- Visibility on UH Vanguard Society web site.
UH Vanguard Society Corporate Partners
As principal investors in the university, these companies ensure that UH offers nationally competitive and internationally recognized opportunities for learning, discovery, and engagement to a diverse population of students. With deep gratitude, the University of Houston’s Vanguard Society recognizes the companies listed below, as well as their employees and retirees, as its most esteemed corporate benefactors.